Rehabilitation Support Services provides specialized support services to adults with special needs. Often, when a family is presented with a disabled adult, they turn to the public system for theses services. This can be both frustrating and complex.
At Rehabilitation Support Services, we offer the same services provided by the public systsem, but with a private, individualized approach on a fee-for-services basis. Services are community-based with training or coaching provided on-site in the Jupiter, FL office or at the client's home.
Specialties and Services Include:
- Individualized Case Management
- Functional Assessment
- Life Skills Training
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Care Planning
- Family Support Groups
- Information and Referrals
- Supported Living and Job Placement Coaching
- Community-based Counseling
- 24-Hour Emergency Service